My photo
Greg and London have been married for 6 years. We have a 4 yr old son, Glade & an 11 month old baby, Nicolette. We live in Utah and love experiencing both warm summers and the snow! Greg is a business litigation attorney and London is a registered nurse, but mostly a stay-at-home mom.

Friday, October 8, 2010

JAPAN! part 1

Enjoying the LONG bullet train rides to cities outside of Tokyo. We traveled to Fukuoka, Hiroshima, & Nikko. Some were so plush & even had leather seats and foot rests. One train ride was 6 hrs long, each way. They travel 180 miles an hour!
In Nikko, the famous red bridge.

London wearing her souveneir kimono.
Five minutes after the train started moving.



Before the train started moving.




1 comment:

kimi + joe said...

What an amazing trip! I'm so glad you took it and that Bob and Suzanne could join. I love them and love that photo of them delightfully snoozing on the train. I admit, I would have be out like a light too.