My photo
Greg and London have been married for 6 years. We have a 4 yr old son, Glade & an 11 month old baby, Nicolette. We live in Utah and love experiencing both warm summers and the snow! Greg is a business litigation attorney and London is a registered nurse, but mostly a stay-at-home mom.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

London's 25th birthday!

I share my birthday with Greg's sister Jennifer-which makes it extra fun!
All my loot! I was spoiled rotten!!

At my birthday breakfast, Greg spoiled me with my favorite french toast and a cherry red BBQ grill!


2 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Happy belated birthday! So wonderful you share your birthday with such a special lady. My sweet husband and sister share the same birthday too -- it's double the fun. Glad you celebrated in style.

Mason & Laura said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had a fun day! and wow, I'm so impressed with your running skills--I sure hope you are proud of yourself to complete a half marathon in such good time! What a cutie Glade is ... love the pictures!