
This oreo shake is my prize. After nearly an hour of crying and begging, yelling and crying some more-Greg finally gave in and got me my ice-cream. Why all these emotions over an ice-cream? Well because I'm pregnant and just HAD TO HAVE IT! Yes, for those that don't know this is an announcement-and it's overdo since I am nearly halfway there, 17 weeks. We will welcome a little GIRL in November. Still a bit of a wait, but Greg has plenty of time to get me ice-cream and all my current cravings.

I forgot to mention that Glade has been so worn out from our fun activities that he could sleep anywhere. :) His favorite activity so far has been riding Thomas the Train that came to the Heber Valley railroad. Glade was in heaven.
4 comments:
Congratulations, London!!
Wahoo, this is SUCH exciting news! I cannot wait to meet the little lady when we visit at Christmas. Hope you're feeling great and all goes well. Enjoy all the ice cream in the mean time!
Yeah! Congratulations on a little girl, how fun! And finally another little girl in the family :)
Hey london! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it was nice to hear from you. Congrats on the little girl that is coming in November! Girls are a ton of fun! Glad to hear that your little man is doing better after surgery. Olivia is so much better since her tonsillectomy. What I did with the dresser is I used a product called TSP (found by paint isle) from Lowe's or Home Depot. It is not recommended to us when pregnant though. Anyways I wiped the whole thing down and then sand it with a hand sander. I don't sand it a ton but just enough to ruff it up. After that I wipe it clean and put a coat of primer on and then two coats of the paint. Hope that makes sense:)
Post a Comment