1. Cook 4-5 times/week. This was one meal I made called Tettrazinni. I have also made sweet pork, chicken enchiladas, and meatballs this week. Most were new recipes. It sure is a commitment to cook, so I commend all of you that do it. I am a NEWBIE at it. It takes 45-1hr to prepare. But, Greg is grateful, & Glade enjoys most things. :)
2. Read the New Testament-every morning I've been reading it alongside a book to help organize it by theme. I've noticed I've been a little more patient with Glade during the day as a result. I'll keep at it!
3. Not drink carbonation. This is my toughest one!!! I love diet coke-especially with a lime. Darn it, I'm thirsty writing this! But, it hurts my stomach, literally, and dehydrates me, & I'll probably train (running) better without it.
Greg's resolution is to "become more organized." When asked further what that entailed, he listed out a few things like coming home from work early, getting to the gym, studying scriptures, etc. Leave it to an attorney to list a resolution completely VAGUE and IN THE GRAY.
When Glade was asked was his new year's resolution was he said "yogurt." So, I'm picking one for him. FULLY POTTYTRAINED and onto preschool. A fun year ahead. We all wish you a Happy New Year and a good luck on those resolutions!

No comments:
Post a Comment