My photo
Greg and London have been married for 6 years. We have a 4 yr old son, Glade & an 11 month old baby, Nicolette. We live in Utah and love experiencing both warm summers and the snow! Greg is a business litigation attorney and London is a registered nurse, but mostly a stay-at-home mom.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Glade is 4 months old!


This was my favorite picture that Glade got taken today to celebrate turning 4 months old (he will be in 2 days)! Glade actually has a really big grin which shows off his dimple, but I guess he just saves that for mom. Pictures are a great way to update a blog because we have not had anything else exciting going on. Over the holidays, I went back to work...which I work at the hospital about once a week. I am also training to run the Ogden Marathon this summer. Greg is swamped at work with a big case in which he is defending the LDS church. He and I are also trying some new cooking--which is fun! Glade is talking and giggling...which is the most adorable thing. I believe this age is my favorite! But, I know I will say that about every age.

2 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

look at that perfect little baby boy! he is seriously a stud! wow, London--a marathon huh? AND working too--you must be super-mom! how do you like going back to work? Does your family get to babysit Glade while you're away? If so, I bet they LOVE it!!

Rebecca said...

Yay! You started a blog. I noticed your link on the side of Cassie's page. Your little guy is sure cute!