My photo
Greg and London have been married for 6 years. We have a 4 yr old son, Glade & an 11 month old baby, Nicolette. We live in Utah and love experiencing both warm summers and the snow! Greg is a business litigation attorney and London is a registered nurse, but mostly a stay-at-home mom.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Glade's most recent photos

Glade with his dad! They are twinners...bald and beautiful!

Glade got a dimple on his right cheek from me...although you can't really see it in this picture.




Glade is so photogenic! He does not get that from his mother!!! These pictures were taken when Glade was about 6 weeks old. He is growing soooo fast!




2 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

Beautiful pictures, London!!! Glade is so adorable. And his mother HIS photogenic, I don't care what she says!! I love the Halloween pics too--that's too cute! I'm so glad you got your blog started with some pictures!!

Mason & Laura said...

*sorry for stupid typos. I meant to say "his mother IS photogenic" not "HIS" haha! Anyway, love ya!